ASGMA’s Information Service offers free impartial specialist support and advice on Autistic Spectrum Conditions to parents/carers and professionals. This includes:
- Diagnosis– information and advice about getting an ASC diagnosis for a child or adult, and what happens after.
- Benefits and Housing Advice – Including DLA (Disability Living Allowance), PIP (Personal Independent Payment) Employment Support Allowance (ESA), Universal Credit, Need and Care Assessments and supported living.
- Family Support Services – providing parent and Carer support groups/event, a dedicated support telephone line and use of our library.
- Employment Support – Help, support and advice for individuals with ASC, and their employers.
- Education – Guidance with the new Education Health Care Plans (EHCP) and SEN Support.
- The Aspirations Project – Our service for children and Adults on the Autistic Spectrum.
For help and advice, please contact us on 0161 866 8483. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am and 4pm.