ASGMA’s Information Service offers free impartial specialist support and advice on Autistic Spectrum Conditions to parents/carers and professionals. This includes:
- Diagnosis– information and advice about getting an ASC diagnosis for a child or adult, and what happens after.
- Benefits and Housing Advice – Including DLA (Disability Living Allowance), PIP (Personal Independent Payment) Employment Support Allowance (ESA), Universal Credit, Need and Care Assessments and supported living.
- Family Support Services – providing parent and Carer support groups/event, a dedicated support telephone line and use of our library.
- Employment Support – Help, support and advice for individuals with ASC, and their employers.
- Education – Guidance with the new Education Health Care Plans (EHCP) and SEN Support.
- The Aspirations Project – Our service for children and Adults on the Autistic Spectrum.
The service runs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours: 9.30 am – 2:00pm. Please contact our centre on 0161 667 2993 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an urgent enquiry outside of these times please contact 0161 866 8483.