The Aspirations project was formed in 1999 to provide social and leisure activities for individuals with Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism. The project is open to people from the age of 10 years and upwards – with no upper age limit. To date, over 500 people have attended our activities.
Activities run throughout the year during week days, evenings and weekends. They include:
- Evening and weekend youth clubs.
- Daytime, evening and weekend drop-in sessions.
- Cooking and gaming groups.
- Football, gym, swimming and walk groups.
- Laser quest, bowling, cinema, rock climbing, ice skating, paintball.
- Days out at Alton Towers, Barge Trips, Chester Zoo and the Lake District.
- DVD nights, meals out, pub and social nights.
- Short Break Holidays.
To find out more please download our current newsletters (below) or contact us at email@example.com or telephone 0161 866 8483
If you are already a member, please complete both consent and booking forms and either send them by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10-18 consent and booking forms are below:
18+ consent and booking forms are below: