Our annual membership fees are as follows;
Full rate: £28 per annum
Concessionary Rate: £14 per annum.
A concessionary rate of membership may be available to individuals or families in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
• Income support or Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Child Tax Credit / Working Tax Credit, with total household income under £16,190
• Guarantee Element of Pension Credit
• Universal Credit
Eligibility in respect of benefits will be re-assessed on each renewal of membership.
Individuals in receipt of Direct Payment or Personal/Individual Budget care packages and their families will not normally qualify for the concessionary rate, regardless of other benefit status.
You must be able to provide evidence that you receive any of the above benefits.
Membership Form for Current Members: 2019/20
Membership Form for New Members: 2019/20
Please complete and return to email@example.com